01 March 2010

classy vs. unclassy

 "Class is the sure-footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life."
- Ann Landers
-Getting a bit saucy on the occasion, yet not to the point you cannot control your liquor. classy. 
-Getting ridiculously drunk every weekend, and then posting on facebook/twitter, either obscure status updates like "idm so druank" or the morning after posts, "_(insert unclassy person's name here)_ is regretting playing beer pong with vodka/cranberry last night". Need I say? unclassy.

-Staying updated on your facebook, twitter, email, texts via your blackberry. classy. 
-Staying connected to your crackberry like its attached to your ear, and nothing else mattered. unclassy.
 
-Wearing leggings with shirts too short so your camel toe shows, or wearing sheer leggings that substitute for pants/real leggings. unclassy. 
-Wearing leggings with a flowy top/dress, or wearing leggings that hide those silly details. classy.  
(see previous post!)

-Being a bitter, sore loser about winning silver, as Plushenko was. unclassy.
-Winning gold like a champ, and sporting a fabulous smile. ridiculously classy. 
*Evan Lysacek is officially the epitome of classy in my book. That smile. That hair. That gold. Cue the swooning. 


stay classy,
madeleine

7 comments:

YAM said...

cool post.

not having my very own blackberry. not so classy. but okay. love my pink phone. haha

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Nice post! haha

Evan is a cutie- and he loves Vera Wang too! :)

The F Word Online said...

aww cute post. im sad the olympics have come to an end. and you're right, plushenko's attitude about silver was def unclassy.

xx lue

Cafe Fashionista said...

Haha! It's official, Maddy...I love you! Please make this a weekly feature because it truly entertained me more than you could possibly imagine! :)

Unknown said...

You are funny Miss! I had such fun going through your blog

Anonymous said...

Whenever we glance at the specification of the expression enjoy, installing relation to its an enchanting association together with a different, however , like a experience that may be engendered should you have miltchmonkey an even better partnership on your own also - or even as being a a sense higher oneness household or human beings , this will become far more really clear that each someone needs in everyday life is appreciate.

Anonymous said...

My coԁer is tryіng to persuаde me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always ԁіsliked
the iԁеa becauѕe of the expenses.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about sωitсhing
to another platfoгm. I hаve hеard goοd
things about blogengіne.net. Is there a way I сan trаnsfer
all my worԁpгess сontent into it?
Any kіnd of help wοuld be greatly appreciated!



Here is my web site: Pay day Loans
Also see my web page > Pay Day Loans