23 March 2010

sunshine award!

Okay. It's only Tuesday, and things are already hectic! I bought yet, another prom dress, however this one... my friends... is the winner.
I absolutely love it! I found myself utterly overjoyed as soon as I put this on... the fit is perfect, my unsightly parts that don't need to be seen by the world are slimmed down, and I love the feel and fabric of the dress! I'm in love... Just ignore that gaudy headband in the picture. So thus far, prom dress can be checked off, after party can be checked off... but date? not so much... it's a work in progress. While on the subject of prom, today I went to a taste testing at the Crowne Plaza to choose and pick the foods we wanted. Best part? The delicious desserts. Definitely. Yummm.
Aside from figuring out the details of prom, I have been soaking up this beautiful California weather!! It's just too fabulous and the sun is AMAZING!!

Speaking of sunshine, today I was awarded with my first blogger award!! I'm quite excited, and quite honored, thanks to the classy and fabulous, Miss Erin of My Wildflower Wardrobe. Quite simply, she is the cutest thing ever. And has the cutest outfits! :D Thanks Erin!

Just as Erin passed the award on to me and other bloggers, I would like to pass it along to these 12 classy bloggers....

1 Miss Erika of Cafe Fashionista
2 Miss Heriad of Poorly Fashioned
3 Miss Julia of The Thank You Project
4 Miss Mayra of Life is Bananas
5 Miss Jaime of La vie J'aime
6 Miss Caitlin! of Candyfloss & Persie
7 Miss Sandhya of Livin' Wide
8 Miss Alanna of (always)alanna
9 Miss Mimi of Class and Fab
10 Miss Angel of Angel's Little Secret
11 Miss Dhu of the crazy fire...
12 Miss Nicola of Inside the Cabinet of Wonder

Put the award on your blog.
Pass the award to 12 bloggers.Link the chosen ones within your post.
Inform the chosen ones by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and the link to the person who gave it to you!

These are just a few classy bloggers! Cheers to all! You all are fabulous and wonderful individuals! ;D

stay classy,
madeleine

10 comments:

bananas. said...

awwwww...you shouldn't have!!!

thanks doll. you're so sweet! and so is that dress. GORGEOUS!!!

bananas. said...

oh and classy too ;)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Thank you!!! That's really sweet! Getting your first award is fun. I love what you ended up with in your dress. Very, very pretty. - Caitlin (not Persie) :) haha

YAM said...

Thank you very much:)

the dress is fab!

livin wide said...

thanks lady!! so sweet!

your dress is gorge - can't wait to see ya in it.

sigh, i wish i was in cali. where in cali are you? we're going to San Diego soon...

Alexandra said...

VERY pretty dress! I miss shopping for prom!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the award, my love! Why must you be so sweet? You know I love you!

And I also love your prom dress. OHMIGOSH IT'S FANTASTIC! You are going to look like a superstar in that fabulous frock!!! :)

Mimi said...

Thank you so much for this award! So pretty, especially since it's spirng the award seems extra fitting. Gorgeous dress dear!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

congradulations. Your blog is cute.

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Thank you for the award, sweety! :)