20 March 2010

its madness!

I am so glad I did not personally enter my March Madness bracket into a pool competition. Although I did believe St. Mary's would upset Villanova... yay! Gotta root for the local underdog. Tomorrow I'll be rooting for Cal in their game against Duke, yeah, I'm not sure how good that'll turn out. Anyways, today was quite a crappy day, heard some not good news, had a 2 hour session with my trainer, but after dinner I had a Kara's Velvet Chocolate Cupcake, so my day got like 100% better! The amazing things cupcakes can do (there goes the burnt calories I thought I lost at the gym this morning). Today I also bought two potential prom dresses. They were from Bloomingdales, and I figure I can return them if I ever find something else, so I stress the word, potential.

potential dress option 2, except I bought in in royal blue.
Both dresses, with the empire waistline, risk making me look big, but then again hide parts that don't need emphasizing. I tried the second dress on, and it fit beautifully, so it's definitely a contender. I have yet to try on the black one, as I'm getting it shipped in. Hmmm, this shall be interesting. Any thoughts on these two dresses? Let me hear it! Tomorrow, I think, I am going to shop at Ambiance, on Haight I haven't shopped there before, but a friend suggested I check it out, as they're notorious for their selection of dresses. But as a boutique in the Haight-Ashbury district, this can either be a super cheap dress place, or extremely, over the top, high end boutique. We will see! Either way, it looks super cute!

Last night I had the privilege (?) to explore the perverted, hilarious, creepy, crazy world of Chatroulette. There is no way I would do such a thing alone, so I embarked on this adventure with a couple of friends... and what an adventure it was!After seeing crazy funny screen shots like these, we decided we would wear masks/costumes. So I pulled out my Mexican wrestling mask with attached cape and transformed into a Luchador, while my friends consisted of a Shamrock mask, and a crazy Persian kid with hat. So imagine the reactions of people when they encountered us. I've decided most people on Chatroulette either 1) are aimlessly masturbating, 2) drunk and bored with nothing else to do, 3) are part of the like 1% that actually are looking for meaningful conversation with random strangers. Weird huh? Luckily we didn't encounter TOO many aimless wankers, but did come across old men, 12 year olds (okay, those two listed consecutively like that is a key point as to why chatroulette can be a scary place), stuffed animals, dance parties, parties, a brother and sister, and lots and lots and lots of creeps who only had boobs on their minds. Freaks. The "normal" people we did come across loved our costumes... can I tell you how rewarding it was to put smiles on strangers faces? Very rewarding. It's a funny place, this Chatroulette... and until we meet again, I will be looking for a catsuit (like the one pictured above), or any other cool masks.

stay classy,
madeleine

6 comments:

bananas. said...

is that guy wearing a cheetah outfit?! OMG...i'm dying!!! LOL!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I bet the blue would be stunning! Love the asymmetrical neckline too.

Nathaniel said...

What beautiful dresses!

http://lifeinleather.blogspot.com/

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

haha chatroulette is so weird and interesting. I love it. And I don't think you would look big in those!

Erin said...

I've just awarded you and your FABULOUS blog the Sunshine award...come to my blog and it explains all dear :)

Love love love,

Erin

xx

Maddie said...

brave to go on chatroulette! I really want to but am too scared haha