20 April 2010

new art

"Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich" -LadyGaga
My new piece of art that I finished a couple weeks (/months maybe?) ago and never got around to posting! Elements of Rolling Stones, Marilyn Monroe, and of course Lady Gaga. Currently, I'm still working on my John Lennon/Jimi Hendrix trip painting at home, and a little 50's pinup type print during class. I've been painting all semester, and I think I've discovered that painting isn't really my medium... so once I finish these projects, its back to the collaging and spray painting for me!

Anyways, I've been crazy busy, and it's been quite exciting! On Sunday I was in a fashion show, where I got to wear the cutest outfits... actually all dresses! These are my favorites....
Banana Republic - I loved how silky smooth this dress was!!!!

BCBG -this was by far my favorite!
Loved them.

Things are going fabulously. And you?

And with that, I bid adieu, but leave a little playlist for those interested.
(all except "Airplanes" is from Blalock's Indie Rock Playlist)
1. Training - What Laura Says
2. Airplanes - B.o.B.
3. Animal - Neon Trees
4. Atacama Disco - The Salvadors
5. So Caught Up In You - 38 Special



stay classy,
madeleine

1 comment:

Blalock said...

thank you for mentioning my site! :) and lovely painting.
Josh Blalock
www.BlalocksIRP.com