03 April 2010

Cupcakes, Tea, and All Things Classy.

Well, cupcakes are simply my favorite thing in the world. Add delicious tasting cupcakes with a fine cup of tea, and you get a great big chunk of heaven. If all things ceased to exist and tea and cupcakes remained, I would be completely and utterly happy with the world and life as it was. I think cupcakes and tea are the keys to happiness, simply put. This being said, I have decided that every new place I go, I will attempt to find a cute, tasty little cupcake shoppe and or a tea salon, and blog about it. But of course, I have encountered many cupcake shoppes / bakeries / tea salons already. So I will also be including those ones as well. Besides, what's classier than cupcakes and tea?! You can just call me the Cupcake & Tea Connoisseur!


Right now I am traveling, but once I return home and get time, I will be blogging about my new and old, cupcake and tea finds. And let me tell you, New York has TONS of amazing cupcakes out here! :D I'm running quite behind on blogposts, I know. I have a Classy vs. Unclassy post in the works too! Anyhow, I hope you all have a marvelously fabulous Easter weekend!

stay classy,
madeleine

7 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Oh I bet NY has a lot to offer cupcakes wise :) Hope you're having a great Easter weekend!

livin wide said...

mmmmm cupcakes. gettin some today!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Yummy! We decorated some easter ones today :) Happy Sunday!

ra said...

Mmmm. Cupcakes. My mouth is watering.

bananas. said...

oh yea...cupcakes are a blogger's catnip. haha.

happy easter!

Imo said...

You must recommend the best cupcake joints in NY and when im there Ill check em out! :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Um tea is my favorite thing on the planet and cupcakes are just so fun to look at. I mean really- yummy! Have fun traveling!