26 January 2010

its a crazy circus!!

why, hello there.
i'm terribly sorry I haven't been around to blog much lately! so much to do! so little time! I've nearly been ripping my hair out with this upcoming winter formal I have been planning. Its so much work and time and griping and moaning and bitching and screaming and unnecessary-ness! oh the travesty! whatever the inconveniences may be, I must say that it will be fabulous. One, because I will make it so, and everything I set my mind to MUST be fabulous. and Two, because we will be having performers! The theme this year is cirque du soleil, and we've hired stilt walkers, jugglers, hula hoopers, cirque performers, and aerialists! Its going to be quite fascinating and exciting! i've been so caught up with arranging everything, that I had forgotten to pick out what to wear until this weekend! I am, of course, going stag because thats how I prefer it! Although many of the girls are going date-less this year... it's so much funner that way! Since this is pretty much a low key event I settled for a black sweetheart strapless bubble dress, black zippered gladiator heels my mom bought me from hong-kong (i miss her terribly right now! she's in london!!!), and lots of forever 21 accessories!!!!!! I can't decide if I want to wave/curl my hair or leave it straight. hmm. I have until Friday to figure that one out! I will post pictures surely!
I've also been quite busy with art as well, I just finished a new collage, very Victorian era, lots of flowers, fleur de lis', etc. but nonetheless fabulous. I still need to gloss/glaze it and antiquate it with some color. I'm rather excited for the final product! I've also been doing more stenciling, etc. below are pictures of my experiments, fun havings.
Oh, did I mention I've been sick for the past week? Its super fabulous. NOT. mega sad face. oh well. I have many more pictures to post and yet so little time! =O

thinking about:
-
my mommy who is in london. she said james blunt was on her flight!!!!

-the imovie I am making that needs to be done by Thursday. I need to cut and edit the interview footage... NOW
listening to/loving: red wire black wire ...give them a listen. theyre ahhhmazing


stay classy,


No comments: