16 January 2010

crown&&crumpet

It's official. Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon is my new favorite place. I have a feeling afternoon tea there is going to become a habit.
my mother and me :]

Today I had my tea party for my birthday! Ohhh it was absolutely adorable! The tea was fabulous! We had a Peach Crumpet, Mint Cream, Piccolo and Lychee Oolong. My faves were Peach and Lychee...mmmm. So not only was the tea fabulous, so were the crumpets, scones, cupcakes, and finger sandwiches... another mmmm!!! I was literally in heaven. It was fabulous!!! They even gave us each adorable little goodie bags, and I even got a handmade crown! So cute!

Overall it was just a fabulous day! =] After tea time we visited the little shop downstairs, I bought a cutesy hot pink gnome keychain, and two little adorable notepads! The city was great to us today, no rain when we were there, and not too crowded either.

Well lovelies, I am exhausted from eating myself to death this morning at Crown&Crumpet, as well as screaming my lungs out/cheering/raging at my school's big basketball game... the catfight. Its called the catfight because the competing teams are two all girls schools, and our mascots are the TIGER and the panther. Fabulous game! My ears are still ringing!

stay classy,



currently reading: brave new world : aldous huxley

11 comments:

Polished Sense said...

That place is just adorable. Love that cake!

♡,
Jessica

Unknown said...

i can't wait to go there - it's so cute! definitely my style in there...so girly and chic!
xox alison

megara said...

where is crown and crumpet? I want in!! you look beautiful!!
freshbrownies.blogspot

megara said...

where is crown and crumpet? I want in!! you look beautiful!!
freshbrownies.blogspot

Nia said...

Where is this place?! It is absolutely adorable!! I need to go!

x A

WWW.LIVEGLAMORDIE.COM

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh it truly looks like something out of Marie Antoinette. I think I'm in love. So glad you had a fabulous birthday!! :)

yiqin; said...

Looks like fun :D

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

How fun and what a pretty cake :)

Mimi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you had a great birthday! You look adorable in these pictures. Great blog!!

Dannie said...

i looove this cake
reminds me of alice n wonderland!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)