12 January 2010

art, art, art.

Sooo I've been experimenting with stenciling and spraypainting and I already love this technique. Although I must say, I hate working with Exacto knives! Anyways... here are a few pics of my first experiences with this new, fun, exciting medium! I ordered a bunch of spray paint over the weekend which should be here any day soon! I can't say I'm not excited... get that? ha.
This one's my favorite stencil,,, and I plan on making more like this! Definitely can't wait to try this one out on actual canvas and colored paint, instead of cardboard and spray paint glue. I still like how it turned out though!

A shot of my worktable at home and a couple other stencils I made: Fleur-de-lis', an audrey-esque silhouette, and the comic book eyes!


My newly created houndstooth patterned stencil.
...
Where are you spray paint?! I'm anxiously waiting!


stay classy,

No comments: