14 January 2010

eighteen, legal, and fabulous!

why hello there lovelies!
today I am officially eighteen and of legal status! yayy! I got my voter registration from one of the teachers here and it's quite exciting! I had a beyond fabulous day, my mother dearest bought me cupcakes from my favorite, Kara's Cupcakes, and my parents bought me a beautiful Mikimoto pearl necklace! I'm so excited! Theyre gorgeous! I had a fantastic day at school today, went out with the fam bam for a delicious dinner, came home and watched Bones, Greys Anatomy & 30Rock! It doesn't get any better than that. ohhh boy!

stay classy,


currently reading: Brave New World : Aldous Huxley

2 comments:

YAM said...

what can I say??
happy 18th!

enjoy:)

beanizer_05 said...

happy bday!!

nw dt u'r in the legal age..enjoy ur freedom but with proper attitude and limits:)

nice site u got here:)