01 December 2009

sun's in the sky, it makes for happy endings

I love december. That means sooner or later there will be a new blalock's indie/rock playlist! beautiful! Today was incredibly nondescript, so dull, so drab, so blah. I didn't get to go to marc jacobs, sadface. What I did get to do was see this amazing piece of art... its a now-time favorite [you know, like essentially the opposite of alltime, now-time just means ultimate... for now ;] It's gorgggg, sooner or later I want to attempt something like this:

by greg gossel

Since I no longer have my favorite yoga class to go to anymore I decided to check out the other classes my gym offers... any thoughts on Zumba? I've been dying to take a Zumba class, and tomorrow I will finally get the chance! Hmmmm, we'll see how it goes! I'm going with a friend so it should be fun, as long as I don't get my ass kicked. cheers to new experiences! love it. Anyways, lately my dog's been suffering from depression... I'm almost positive. Poor baby, she's been so sad and mopey looking all the time... but it kinda makes her adorable. Is it bad that I had to snap a few shots of her being all cute and depressed?
The midlife crisis of Sashi:


poor love.

20 days till Lady Gaga!

i'm listening to: she's got you high - mumm-ra
Whats this about? I figured love would shine through
We've lost romance this world has turned so see through
Open your mind, believe it's going to come to
Keep romance alive and hope she's going to tell you
She's got you high



I'm completely exhausted at the moment, and can't wait to crawl into bed. I absolutely love that feeling.

stay classy,

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

That's M.I.A. in that picture, right? Ooh, that piece is fabulous! I think you've just inspired me to fall in love with Greg Gossel's work!

Poor Sashi...maybe she has seasonal depression? The holidays bring that on to so many people, why not pets, as well? Poor baby - she's absolutely adorable! :)

Jess said...

I LOVE that Mumm-ra song. Had it on repeat after (500) Days of Summer puhaha