02 December 2009

passion's bruises

BLALOCK'S INDIE PLAYLIST FOR DECEMBER IS UP! yay! I'm excited, as I am currently downloading all 120 songs. beautiful. Today my Zumba class was a success! I loved it, had so much fun, and worked my ass off. It was fanfuckingtastic! Lately I've been not sleeping at all... you know, just involuntarily trying out the lifestyle of an insomniac. Ughh, and usually coffee helps me in the mornings, but not so much. All of this loss of sleep is catching up to me right now... So i'm keeping this post short and sweet!

19 days till lady gaga!

listening to:

-passion pit's remix on this song is on blalock's indie playlist!!!



stay classy,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting Chairlift, I keep meaning to download their stuff!

You're going to see Lady Gaga? She's going to be amazing live I bet!

jeniwren.com

Anonymous said...

Chairlift is great! Have fun at the concert! :) Follow me, please? :D