27 December 2009

glittering clouds

happy holidays! I hope everyone had a fabulous christmas! gotta love that legitimate family time! I got beautiful presents, but the day after christmas my mom and I went to our nearest Lucky Brand store for their 50% off sale, as we usually do. It was a successful trip! I ended up with two new pairs of jeans, and a new pair of boots I absolutely adore! I'm in love and i cant wait to wear them out! Probably will get to tomorrow.

Anyways, also on the day after christmas, we had a huge get together with a bunch of our family friends. It was nice to see everyone home from college. We had our annual white elephant gift/junk exchange, I ended up with an ashtray. oh joy, right? ahhhh, the holidays have been just grand, thus far... cant wait until new years!

currently listening to: bright neon payphone - cut copy

stay classy,

5 comments:

Sailor Jamee said...

i sure hope your post title is in reference to the imogen heap song!

Maha M said...

omg i just checked a few posts down.. YOU GOT TO SEE GAGA?? that's awesome.. lucky lucky girls.

Meho xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

White Elephant Gift Exchanges always leave us with the worst gifts imaginable; yet they're completely fun at the very same time!!

Happy Holidays my love!! :)

Nia said...

Thanks for the comment, love! Those boots are adorable...I LOVE discounts!

Ashley said...

So jealous you got to go out to the after-Xmas sales, sounds like you got some great finds! I still haven't gone shopping since Xmas, eep! I hope there are still some sales going on!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com