06 December 2009

oh december.

Ah! December is absolute craziness, thus far. Everyone's getting sick, so I'm avoiding sickness at all costs. I've been so busy the past few weeks, hence I haven't been blogging as often, sadface. I have finals next week, so that probably means even less blogging too! the travesty! Funny though, I'm not stressing out, or nervous about finals, at all... I'm almost waiting for my hysteria to kick in. Whatever. In the next couple of weeks I'll be hearing from a bunch of colleges I've applied to, so I shouldn't be anxious at all, right? Ha. One thing I can't complain about is the weather. I'm pretty sure it's the coldest it's ever been over here, but I love it... it's an excuse for cute coats, jackets, hats, and boots! I love the cold weather... That's why I can't wait to hear from my east coast colleges in the next few weeks... it's where I belong! Today it started raining, which makes this whole weather situation basically 10times better! I love the rain! AND, news reports have said that snow is very possible in the next week. Snow?! In the SanFrancisco/BayArea?! yes! I love december... except the finals part. And another thing I can't complain about? The male faculty member, under the age of 30, at my all girls high school. He's essentially walked into a lions den of hungry girls, and has yet to notice. Let's just say I have an affinity towards older men. ;] oh boy. Ah! I'm feeling really good right now, it's probably the rain... is that weird? Oh well, my ridiculously hyper mood will probably wear off in a couple of days, after all, being bipolar does that to you. Hope you're all enjoying DECEMBER!

15 days till LADY GAGA!

listening to: horchata - vampire weekend
^check this song out! its essentially adorableness in a box with a little bow. kinda. well, it basically explains my mood!
thinking about: my mommy who's in new york! I'm so jealous.


stay classy,

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your good mood is so infectious! So glad that the weather is working for you, I hope it snows where you live! And have fun at Lady Gaga, I'm so jealous!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

YAM said...

well, im really enjoying my december:)

JOWY said...

YUP DECEMBER IS SUCH A FAB MONTH, IM FEELING THE GOOD VIBE GRL|!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com