28 May 2010

unrequited love

SixxDesign
I am officially a HUGE fan of Bravo's 9 By Design TV show, featuring the self-taught designers, Cortney and Robert Novogratz and their family. This team essentially flips high end New York spaces and sells them. I'm absolutely infatuated with their style, art, creativity, and their eclecticness!!! I LOVE IT! These pictures of their designs are just as exciting as their family is.
I love their style. I love their taste. It's crazyfunkycool. They make living in NYC with seven kids while constantly buying and selling and designing spaces, look so easy and so chic! I'm obsessed. Already ordered their book on Amazon. That's whats up.



stay classy,
madeleine

3 comments:

Jesa said...

Great inspiration posts! As an HGTV junkie-I loooove!

great blog :)

Cheers, Jesa

Rebecca said...

woow these homes look great, I have no clue where you can watch this (/when) in Canada.
ughh that makes me pissed >:(

Ashley said...

I haven't seen this show yet, but it sounds like something I'd love! I'm obsessed with Selling New York on HGTV - have you seen that? Ugh, the properties they have access to are amazing! Anyways, I'll have to check out this show!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com