07 May 2010

when you wish...

"All I ask is that you treat me no different than you would the Queen!"

This is my new art piece I did for my mother for Mommy's Day! Paint on canvas, with glitter, magazine collage on the sides, and tissue paper. I'm pretty happy with it, despite it not being completely finished.

In other news, my college decision has changed! Unfortunately no more New York City. But I got into my #1 choice, Villanova University! I am officially a Villanova Wildcat! I'm quite excited to start up in August.



Also, I am officially a Fashion Expert on WISHPOT.COM so check out my Wishlist (on the website or in my sidebar), and make your own!!


hey now, wishes do come true!

stay classy,
madeleine

3 comments:

ra said...

Oh, that's a lovely art peice you made for your mom. I love the glitter.
Also, congrats on getting into your first choice!

Serina Paris said...

I love the colors you used, that painting is adorable!

Cafe Fashionista said...

There was no place to comment on your most recent post; but I gotta say the video of those girls dancing to "Single Ladies" is kind of unclassy. Maybe if they were older; but they're so little!! :/