01 June 2010

NineByDesign

9 By Design is having their season finale this Tuesday(TONIGHT) 6/1 @ 10/9c on BRAVO!
Check out my last post on 9 by Design, featuring SIXXDESIGN, below. Already a fan of the Novogratz's or thinking about tuning in? Check out these sneak previews!!








I'm hating that all of my TV shows are having their season finales. What am I supposed to watch now?! Maybe I'll have to check out Selling New York on HGTV (thanks for the suggestion Ashley!). Anyways, be sure to check out Nine By Design tonight! I assure you, you will love the show!


stay classy,
madeleine

P.S. Graduation countdown? one day. yuuup!!! :D

3 comments:

bananas. said...

wait...you graduate in a day? holy crap! congrats lady!!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Happy graduation! I didn't watch this show...maybe I can catch reruns!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have never seen this show before; but ohmigosh...did you graduate yesterday?!

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!! :)