03 May 2010

PROMalamaa

My senior prom was this past weekend! It was quite fantastic. I loved my makeup by MAC, and my hairdresser did a really cute french twist with my hair with my little peacock headband! We took pictures at my friend Dani's beautiful house... the weather was perfect, the sun was shining, everyone was looking fabulous, and the background was gorgeous! Don't you think? The actual Prom was at the Crown Plaza, so after dinner, and after the dance we had an amazing time partying the night away at a friend's house. Quite a classy night ;]
Here's a few pictures!


Let me tell you about my best friend...

I love the faces on this picture!!

These fabulous chicas.

all of the ladies!


This girl! Love her. We're going to do it BIG in NYC next year! P.S. We're dress twinsies!


Shoes!!!


Like I said, it was a very classy night ;]
And despite being sick (and still being sick for that matter), I had an amazing time! I concluded my fantastic weekend with an annual Mother Daughter Brunch that my school hosts. Love quality time with my mommy!

And how was your weekend??

stay classy,
madeleine

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun! And everyone's dresses were beautiful! I miss proms, they are so much fun!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

such amazing photos!!! it looks like you had a wonderful time! :D

ra said...

It's great you had a classy evening. That dress is really wonderful, it looks great on you too!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Ooo, you look beautiful!!!!!! I am loving that black on you and I agree that your hair and makeup looks amazing. I am so living through you with these. Pretty, pretty!!!! The big group picture and then shoe picture are my FAVORITE. I hope you had as much fun as you look like you were having! :) Well done girl.