10 February 2010

you and I buy starmaps and drive around los angeles

I'm exhausted! Why? I'm not sure, considering I have had essentially no school work all week, or anything else for that matter. I guess I'm just tired of being bored? Possibly? Ah well. This weekend should be fun! Saturday I am spending the day/evening with my whole family, and we will be going out to dinner for Chinese New Year! I'm not to keen on the authentic, real Chinese food, but I love being with my family! Sunday I leave for my week on the East Coast... New York first, then Philly, and I end at Boston. My dad called to get tickets to the David Letterman show, but I think I'd rather see a Broadway Musical. Any favorite musicals out? Hmmm. Life has been going fabulously. Below are a couple of snapshots of what I've been doing with my art lately. Fun stuff! I completed two paintings in class within the past couple of months as well, so I should be able to post pictures by the end of the month!



my "stay classy" stencil.


a little piece I did for my friends birthday.


just a snapshot of my dresser-top. I thought something looked oddly eccentric about it so I snapped a pic!

currently listening to : shimmy shimmy quarter turn : hellogoodbye.

stay classy,