03 February 2010

don't want no paper gangster

Well clearly, if you didn't know, I have an intense obsession for the Miss Lady Gaga. It's a bit late, but I just wanted to say how much I adored her outfit at the Grammy Awards! I think she is such an artist!


More of my favorite GAGA outfits I'm goo goo for.





My absolute favorite Gaga outfit. It gives me BUTTERFLIES!
Fabulous. Fabulous. Fabulous. This week has been quite rewarding, not too much going on, getting back into my gym routine... still need to get back to my weekly yoga classes, that'll happen eventually I hope! Anyways, just read this NY Times article about how Zac Posen is refusing to pose with The Count from Sesame Street for Harper's Bazaar for their look-alike issue based on Sesame Street Characters and Designers.





I suppose I see the similarity? widows peaks maybe? hmmm... its quite a good article if your a Zac Posen fan!


currently listening to: tuff n' stuff - yes giantess

stay classy,

1 comment:

YAM said...

Im not really into GAga but i love the first outfit.
hMm. her stylist is genius. And she(Lady GAgA) look fab in everything i guess:)