30 November 2009

my ode to pandora radio:

pandora radio, i love you so
what you'll play next i'll never know.
you know what i want, and that's a fact,
which is architecture in helsinki, to be exact.
you're nothing like pandora's box, that punished mankind,
instead you play music that gives me peace of mind.
when you find me new music, i take all the credit,
and for this, to you i will forever be indebted.
pandora, pandora, you bring me complete bliss,
i just wish i had unlimited skips!


listening to: half of my heart - john mayer
sipping on: bengal spice tea.

stay classy,



3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am so beginning to feel out of the loop - everyone's talking about Pandora Radio, and I have yet to experience it for myself. I need!

Did you change your layout? I think you changed your layout. Ohmigosh I love it! :)

Maha M said...

i have no idea what Pandora radio is but this ode to it is just awesome haha

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

Meho xx

Anonymous said...

I've heard so much about this. It seems so cool!
I love Architecture in Helsinki!