27 November 2009

hey there

After a long hiatus of this blogging business I'm back... for now.
Just wanted to post some of my artwork!

The first three are my multimedia collages and the rest are my paintings.

"regurgitation"- 2008















Untitled- 2009















"going on a whim"- 2009

Hmmmm... let me know what you think! I'm pretty psyched about my next multimedia collage project... something along the lines of "concrete jungle" / "zoo-hattan"... animals taking over the city etc. some crazy shit like that. im ridiculously pumped.

Anyways, hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving!

latest infatuations:
-Michaele and Tareq Salahi...how pathetic
-Shopping for something to wear the Lady Gaga's FAME MONSTER concert!!!!
December 21st, LA babyy! what what?
it needs to be something Gaga-esque. hot damn i love her.

thats whats up.

i'll post some paintings later.

No comments: