30 November 2009

adieu to you...hello sweetheart.

I just came back from the gym and I feel so empty! My monday late afternoon routine is now obsolete because my yoga teacher is officially gone :[ It's terrible. I've actually been in denial for about 2 weeks now, but going to the gym this afternoon and not having my yoga class was a colossal bummer. I'm going to miss her terribly! No one else can possibly teach her class. She teaches the de rose method, a brazilian style of yoga. Where else can I find my inner peace, while an old man [seems to not know what personal space is] bends over and farts in my face? Alright, that was a bit sarcastic, but the truth nonetheless. Oh well. I guess I'll live. But seriously, I walked into the yoga studio to find a "ballet conditioning class" going on. ballet? seriously? not me.
On another note, I just placed an order for a huge American Apparel shipment today! Gotta love Cyber Monday! I bought that cute sweetheart two-toned mini dress. I also started my new painting/collage today! I'm working with a massive canvas this time, so I've got a lot of creative space to work with. I can't wait.

20 days till LADY GAGA in L.A.!

listening to:
pop goes the world - gossip

thinking about:
kara's cupcakes... yup, still on my mind.


1 comment:

Sophia said...

ahhh i love yoga, it's pretty much my favorite physical activity on the planet.
and OMGEXCITING that you get to see Lady Gaga live! I love her :)