07 September 2011

UPDATE: new location - NYC

Where the f*** has this girl gone now? As usual she deserted her blog. However, this time it was for a valid reason. Ladies and gents, I am officially a New Yorker now!!! Technically I'm an NYU'er, but I think that allows me to be an honorary New Yorker for now, right?

Anyways, I am all moved into my suite/apartment, and I must say, it really kicks some serious ass. The east village/greenwich is amazing. However, I'm starting to realize that I am more of an uptown girl. Who would've thunk? Whatever, I love it all. Classes haven't even started yet, and I'm already so crazy tired! Here's a little highlight reel of NYU thus far:

  • Hurricane Irene fucking up travel plans. Thus, a 2 day road trip from D.C. to NYC with mommy and me (so it wasn't entirely bad!)
  • Moving into my super spacious room (no joke, its huge) 
  • Brushing shoulders with famous Disney channel kids from the Suite Life of Zac & Cody
  • so much more....

Well blog world, I'm hoping to jump back on the blog train! I'm getting right soon, I promise! 


stay classy,
maddy

No comments: