09 September 2011

Fashion's Night Out

One of the MANY perks of living in the city, is being able to take part of fan-fucking-tastic events, such as Fashion's Night Out! What a crazy night. At about 7:30 we started our walk down Broadway in SoHo. The streets were JAM PACKED! The humidity from the impending rain (that thankfully never came) and the sheer body heat from thousands of people almost killed me. We store hopped from Sephora, Prada, Miu Miu, Uniqlo, Desigual, etc. all for free booze, swag, and celebrity spottings. I also found a new obsession with the adorable little boutique, Brandy Melville. Very california/hippie/indie. LOVE. Anyways, the only celebs we saw last night was the uber classy Tim Gunn at Lucky Brand. I did wait in line - and by line I mean it was more of a HUGE mob - to meet the Kardashians and possibly see Pauly D, but the mob mentality wore off after about an hour.

All in all, my first FNO was definitely a success!! I found a new store I love, and had a great night!

stay classy,
maddy

No comments: