22 August 2011

true blood

I have an addictive personality when it comes to TV shows. Last year I watched all six seasons of Sex and the City within 2 weeks, and then after that I watched all 6 seasons of Weeds within a month too! So unhealthy, its such an issue. Right now I'm absolutely HOOKED on True Blood. Why the shit didn't I watch this before?! Vampires, werewolves, rednecks, blah blah blah... All I see is hot hot hot men, sexy southern accents, and a pretty decent story line too. But seriously, the show is all about these hunks...
Vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) is very much the pained, romantic vamp Edward Cullen was... but 100x better (sorry Rob Pattinson). He's got a sexy, smoldering look that can seriously melt a girl, and he's a southern gentleman. Mmmm mmm! I'll take some of that southern hospitality!
My personal favorite, Alcide (Joe Manganiello). Let's just take a second to admire that body........... Done? Pretty damn delicious. He's a werewolf in True Blood, and just like in Twilight, sexy werewolves like Jacob Black and Alcide tend to run a little hot. And you wonder why.. 
Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) is just nice to look at. On the show he's got the bad boy / heartthrob / sex machine down, but if his southern drawl drives you crazy - in a good way of course - you should hear his accent in real life. He's a sexy Aussie man, who, I'm sure isn't that far from Jason Stackhouse. Yum yum!
Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) is basically the most badass, sassiest muthafuckaa around. He's basically the gay best friend I dream about. With all of the testosterone floating around, someone has to keep everyone in check. Lafayette is the original sassafras! Love him. 
This fine Nordic specimen (Alex Skarsgard) is another bloodthirsty vamp who is definitely a libido raiser. All I can say is, you can suck my blood anytime Eric Northman.

As the True Blood theme song says, 
"I wanna do bad things with you"

stay classy,
maddy

No comments: