28 July 2011

thankful thursday

So I'm trying this new thing...

Every Thursday I'm going to (fingers crossed I keep up with it) blog about one thing in particular I am thankful for. It will be either general, or specifically for the day. I saw this idea on a few blogs, and I think it's a good thing for me to realize the amazing things I have available to me that I shouldn't take for granted. So here goes!

This year I've been doing TONS of traveling. Flying from school in Philly, to back home in SF alone racks up the miles. Add in a flight to Istanbul, with a layover in Munich, and a flight back home from Athens, with a layover in Zurich, as well as a weekend trip to LA. I absolutely love traveling! I am very thankful that I have the opportunity to travel to such amazing places. The thing I find ridiculously intriguing is the fact that you can simply get on a plane and end up in a completely other place!! I love it! So this thursday I am thankful for airplanes, and the amazing technology we have to make traveling possible. And of course, I am superbly thankful for the great top notch airlines, like Virgin America and JetBlue, who make traveling not only convenient and comfy, but also quite stylish. Who doesn't like traveling with class?

What are you thankful for?

stay classy,
madeleine

No comments: