03 July 2010

these are a few of my favorite things!

Jessica Kagan Cushman - Nantucket Bracelets

Upon visiting this fabulous website I am greeted with a header that says, "WIT. WISDOM. SERIOUS FUN." I am in for a treat, that I now know. I check out her products... the Nantucket Bracelets, to be exact, and am in for a surprise when catchy little slogans appear on these fabulously classy bangles. This must be love... I'm thinking.
"truly fabulous people never get dressed before lunch time"
"new shoes cure the blues"

"we'll always have paris"

"frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"



"fashion must be bought. style one must possess"

"when I'm good, I'm good. when I'm bad, I'm better"

"avoid biting when a simple growl will do"


So cute. So classy. I'm a sucker for all things pretty and witty. Check all of these gorgeous pretties that are "part bumper sticker, part tattoo, without the committment", here! Which one do YOU love??


stay classy,
madeleine

5 comments:

YAM said...

"new shoes cure the blues"

~its cute and classy and true:)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

yup, I very much love slogan bracelets!!! especially "fashion can be bought" "style you must possess"- hotness

Cafe Fashionista said...

Yayay! I LOVE Jessica Kagan Cushman's designs. My personal favorite is the "truly fabulous people never get dressed before lunch time" piece - ooh, I need!! :)

bananas. said...

OMG i neeeeeeeed that "new shoes cures the blues" one. sooo my motto in life! HA!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

How very cute indeed! What a good idea! I liek all of them, but I guess the last one would have to be my fav - "avoid biting when a simple growl will do"